You and many others are not the only ones looking to hire Golang web developers. Golang, generally known as Go, is frequently rated as one of developers’ top 10 programming languages. Companies like PayPal, Meta, Netflix, and Uber use it. However, the skill pool for Golang software engineers is slightly lower than that of other programming languages because Go is a relatively new programming language. You may be asking how to find the top Golang developers for hire for your company in light of this.
Programmers and software engineers who use the Go language to write code and manage applications are Golang developers. They create, test, and construct operating system applications like developers with other programming languages.
How to hire Golang web developers
Golang is a powerful, cross-platform programming language that can be applied to various online, back-end, and web app development projects. The ability to program in Golang is highly valued by employers looking for engineers to work on complex software projects.
Benefits of hiring Golang developers
- Code simplicity: The extensive feature sets frequently associated with other programming languages are unavailable in Go. Also, the “one issue – one solution” operating principle of Golang is meant to expedite and simplify problem-solving. This implies that your developers will finish projects faster than they would if they utilized another language.
- Fast development: Because Golang is a compiled language, any typed code is instantly translated into machine code that processors can comprehend. Moreover, the language is supplemented by a sizable standard library of functions, which enables programmers to construct applications more quickly than when using languages like Java.
- Concurrency: Golang supports concurrency, allowing applications to execute several independent processes simultaneously. Complex programs can do numerous tasks simultaneously and get quicker processing rates by utilizing multiple computer processor cores.
Where to hire Go engineers
You can find excellent prospects in several venues, depending on whether you want to hire Golang developers on staff or as a freelancer. We’ll look at a few of the popular ones first:
- LinkedIn: You may start your hunt for the right Golang developer on LinkedIn. Since it is the largest professional network, it offers access to the profiles of innumerable Golang developers worldwide. You may narrow down the results for the top Golang developers using the platform’s helpful search criteria, and you can send InMail messages to prospects outside your network. Also, you may post a job vacancy for a Golang developer on LinkedIn, allowing candidates to apply directly there.
- Freelancing websites: Employers list jobs on Freelancer’s freelance marketplace website, and freelancers then bid to execute them. You must include a title, job description, and budget before you can begin hiring a Golang developer in this manner. Then independent developers can offer you price quotes for the project that you can compare.
- Stack Overflow: Stack Overflow is the greatest online community for developers to learn from and teach one another. The platform also offers a built-in job board where you can publish your job listings and a sophisticated candidate search feature that lets you locate the best prospects to hire Golang language developers.
Steps to hiring a Golang developer
- Establish your work profile as a Golang developer: You must first establish a job profile before writing your Golang developer job description. This will contain information about the project the chosen applicant will work on and any areas for which they will be accountable. While developing the profile, try to be as specific as you can because Golang engineers have a variety of educational backgrounds and specialized skill sets.
- Create a job description and publish it: After defining the position, it is time to write and publish a job description. A job description is ready for publication once you’ve finished writing it. Remember that you can locate and hire Golang web developer on LinkedIn, Upwork, Fiverr, and Stack Overflow.
- Use a Golang skills evaluation to gauge applicants’ abilities: You’ll need to start reviewing the candidates as soon as the applications start. The time-consuming practice of carefully reading through each applicant’s CV or even using resume screening software might result in the selection of untrustworthy and prejudiced candidates. The ideal way to find a Golang developer candidate is thus to use skills-based hiring, which entails specifying the precise abilities required for a position and evaluating individuals based on whether they possess those skills.
- Examine the evaluation findings: When applicants have finished the Golang developer evaluation, you may begin evaluating the outcomes and selecting which individuals will advance to the interview stage. All of your applicants will be rated from high to low based on their average scores, so you can quickly discover top achievers after they have all finished the exam.
- Organize interviews: It’s time to arrange the interviews once you’ve reviewed the outcomes of the skills tests and determined which applicants are a suitable fit for your career as a Golang developer.